Raiseland procedural texturing is applied
throught texture layers. The order of these
layers is extremely important: the applied layer
of a point will be the first
layer that pass its layer test. This layer test
is done thought the layer parameters:
- Min. This is the minimum height to apply this
texture. However, the effective minimum height can
vary depending on the slope and the K parameter.
- K. Slope affinity. Low values => low slope influence.
Positive values => favours flaten zones. Negative
values => favours rought zones.
- Blend. Size of the blending zone.
- R. Frequency of the repeating texture pattern.
- Del. Delete this texture
- Up: swap this layer with the upper layer.
- Down: swap this layer with the lower layer.