1.3 Camera and viewport
Raiseland camera is fully controllable:
- Move the camera by pressing the W/A/S/D/C/Space keys
- Change the camera speed by turning the mouse wheel while
keeping the cursor on the viewport, ie, not on a menu or panel.
- Rotate the camera by pressing and dragging the left mouse button
on the viewport.
- Reset the camera position by pressing R or by pressing
- Change the camera depth of view in Edit/Preferences/Depth of view.
- Toogle wireframe mode by pressing O or by pressing
Edit/Switch Wireframe view.
- Toogle clean mode by pressing G